We want more pals on Facebook and Twitter! To enter our sweepstakes Like Us on Facebook, Follow Us on Twitter, or Join our Mailing List (see “How to Enter” below for further instructions). Not only will you stay up-to-date with Ideal news, updates, and specials, but you’ll also be entered to win 1 of 4 prizes, compliments of your family at Ideal Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical.
How to Enter:
You can enter the sweepstakes up to 4 times! Here’s how:
Note: you must “Like” our page to unlock the entry form.
Official Sweepstakes Rules:
For full sweepstakes rules, visit: http://bit.ly/JBNiQ7
A few highlights from the full sweepstakes rules:
- Participants must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Only San Diego County residents are eligible to enter.
- Sweepstakes starts May 12, 2012 and ends July 12, 2012.
- Only individuals are eligible to enter. Businesses are not eligible to enter.
Winner Selection & Claiming of Prize:
- Each entry will be assigned a number.
- Company will conduct a drawing of the eligible participants at their physical location using an online random number generator.
- Winners must provide a valid photo ID to claim the prize.
- No shipping of prize(s). Prize(s) can only be claimed at Ideal’s showroom, 5161 Waring Road, San Diego, CA 92120.
- One prize per winner.
- Once winner(s) are announced and notified, winner(s) have that day and the following 6 days to claim the prize(s). If winner does not claim prize by 7th day, a new winner will be chosen on the 8th day.
Prohibited behavior that may result in expulsion from the sweepstakes:
- Non-compliance with the official rules of the contest.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- Using multiple Facebook accounts, Twitter accounts, or Email accounts to enter sweepstakes.
- Any person who supplies false information, enters by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any Prize will forfeit the Prize won and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Any other act which Company determines in their sole discretion jeopardizes the integrity of the contest.