Ideal Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical (the “Company”), will conduct a sweepstake substantially as described in these rules, and by participating, each “participant” agrees as follows:
I. Sweepstakes Details:
- The sweepstakes starts May 12, 2012 and ends July 12, 2012.
- Point of entry available multiple ways, as described in “How to Enter” section (http://bit.ly/JGX5oA).
- Prize Details:
- There will be only one winner of the 16 GB iPad3 (“prize”).
i. Data plan not included.
ii. Accessories not included.
iii. Other extras / add-ons not included.
- There will be only one winner of the $100 Ideal Gift Certificate (“prize”).
- There will be only one winner of the $75 Ideal Gift Certificate (“prize”).
- There will be only one winner of the $50 Ideal Gift Certificate (“prize”).
- Ideal Gift Certificate is good for any product or service.
- Ideal Gift Certificate may only be redeemed at Ideal showroom at 5161 Waring Road, San Diego, CA 92120 or during a service call.
- If winner is using the gift certificate towards a service call, address must be within Company’s service area in San Diego County. This area is bound by Highway 56 on the North, United States border on the South, Pacific Ocean on the West, and East County Communities of El Cajon, Spring Valley, National City, & Bonita on the East.
- The prize(s) are non-transferable, non-redeemable for cash, and may not be substituted by the winner.
- The prize(s) may be substituted by Company in the unlikely event that it is unavailable due to circumstances beyond the Company’s control.
- To become an “eligible participant” you need to enter, as described in “How to Enter” section.
- Only individuals are eligible to enter. Businesses are not eligible to enter.
- Participant must be 18 years of age or older as of the date of entry.
- Only San Diego County residents are eligible to enter.
- No purchase necessary and purchase does NOT increase odds.
- Employees of Company, their affiliates and agents, and relatives of such employees are not eligible to enter. For the purposes of this Sweepstakes, relatives are defined as spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren.
- Void where prohibited.
- Must be able to provide a valid photo ID.
III. Winner selection and claiming of prize(s):
- Each entry will be assigned a number. In the event a participant correctly enters sweepstakes multiple times (for example, (1) entry on Facebook (1) entry on Twitter), each entry will be assigned a separate number.
- Company will conduct a drawing of the eligible participants at their physical location using an online random number generator.
- One prize per winner.
- Winners must provide a valid photo ID to claim the prize.
- No shipping of prize(s). Prize(s) can only be claimed at Ideal’s showroom, 5161 Waring Road, San Diego, CA 92120.
- Winners must allow Company to take a picture/video when handing the winner their prize(s). Winners authorize Company to share this picture/video on company website, and social media websites.
- Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes related to the prize(s) and paying any expenses associated with any prize(s) which is not specifically provided for in the official rules.
- Once winner(s) are announced and notified, winner(s) have that day and the following 6 days to claim the prize(s). If winner does not claim prize by 7th day, a new winner will be chosen on the 8th day.
- Company is not responsible for winners who do not claim prize in time (for any reason).
IV. Odds of Winning:
- The odds of winning depend upon the number of eligible entries received.
V. Prohibited behavior that may result in expulsion from the sweepstakes:
- Non-compliance with the official rules of the contest.
- Entries that are incomplete, illegible or corrupted are void and will not be accepted.
- Using multiple Facebook accounts, Twitter accounts, or Email accounts to enter sweepstakes.
- Any person who supplies false information, enters by fraudulent means, or is otherwise determined to be in violation of these official rules in an attempt to obtain any Prize will forfeit the Prize won and may be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law.
- Any other act which Company determines in their sole discretion jeopardizes the integrity of the contest.
- Sweepstakes participants allow Company to contact him/her for:
A. Sweepstakes information.
B. Company E-Newsletter.
C. Company direct mailings.
- Company will not sell or rent participants’ information to anyone.