To Our Customers,
During the COVID-19 pandemic we understand the importance of maintaining all the essential services to your home. Our technicians have committed to help ensure that your home plumbing, heating, air conditioning, and electrical services remain in good working order during this time. Ideal Plumbing deeply appreciates our employee’s dedication to providing these services to our neighbors in the San Diego community. Please remember to express your appreciation for their service.
We are taking every precaution to keep our employees and customers safe through these uncertain times. The health and safety of our employees, customers, vendors, and community is our top priority.
In response to COVID-19, we have implemented company-wide procedures based on CDC recommendations.
- Ideal employees are required to notify management if they have been traveling from an area where there is a known outbreak or if they have come in contact with someone who has a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- Employees who are sick cannot come to work.
- We are practicing social distancing of six feet or more and have suspended the practice of shaking hands with co-workers and customers.
- Until further notice, we have postponed staff meetings to avoid large group gatherings.
- Masks will be worn when outdoors, during service calls, and in common areas within the office where proper social distancing can’t be maintained.
- We have implemented hygienic prevention measures, such as increased hand washing and regular cleaning and disinfecting of all frequently touched surfaces.
- We are asking our employees to be responsible citizens and to voluntarily adhere to recommendations from public health officials even when they are not at work.
Interactions with Customers in the Field
- Office employees will pre-screen all service calls by asking if anyone is sick in the home or recently traveled.
- Our technicians will be wearing a face covering while they are onsite per CDC recommendations. We are asking our customers to voluntarily wear a face covering while interacting with our technicians as well.
- We are asking our customers to limit interactions with our technicians during the visit and remain in another room unless it is necessary to communicate something. A minimum of 6 of six feet should always be maintained during the visit.
- Technicians will put on clean gloves before entering your home/business and will wear a face covering while on site.
- Technicians will wear shoe coverings when entering a customer’s home
- We ask that you provide a place for the technician to properly wash their hands either an outside faucet or at a sink in the home.
- If in any circumstance our technician feels it is unsafe to enter, they will discuss with the customer options for rescheduling. We are making every effort to take care of the needs of the customer especially in emergency situations while maintaining the safety of our employees and customers.
Thank you for choosing Ideal Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical. We are here for you!