To Our Customers,
As we continue to navigate the COVID-19 pandemic, we are still working to keep our customers and technicians safe. With the recent changes to the COVID-19 California state guidelines, we are keeping an appropriate protocol in place.
- Before our technician arrives on site, we ask that you declutter and clean the area
where they will be working
- Open nearby windows to provide fresh air into the workspace
- Disclose in advance if anyone in the house is sick
- Maintain a distance of six feet or more
- Our technicians are prepared to wear a face covering as necessary
Our technicians have been instructed that they can remove themselves from the job if at any time they feel unsafe or these safety protocols are not being followed. This will allow us to continue to serve you and the community in the safest way possible.
Thank you for choosing Ideal Plumbing, Heating, Air & Electrical!
Don & Melissa Teemsma,