Service, repair, and installation:
- Gas, electric, and tankless water heaters
- Point of use mini water heaters
- Mobile home water heaters
- Water heater warranties
- Water heater code corrections
- Water heater relocation
- Hot water heater installation estimate
- Gas water heater installation
- Recirculation pumps and piping
We Can Help Today
Call Anytime (619) 583-7963
Need help? Call Us!
M-F 7:00AM - 5:00PM
SAT 7:30AM - 4:00PM
M-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM
SAT 8:00AM - 4:00PM
Tankless Water Heaters
Is a Tankless Water Heater Right for Me?
- Are you running out of hot water?
Tankless water heaters heat up water as it’s needed. You’ll never run out!
- Could you use the extra space that your current water heater uses?
No tank means more space in your garage, attic, or basement.
- Is energy efficiency your ultimate concern?
Noritz high efficiency tankless water heaters use up to 40% less energy than a standard tank water heater, equating to up to 40% in utility savings.
Tankless Water Heater FAQ
- Does a tankless water heater deliver the water instantly?
No. A tankless water heater heats the water instantly, but it will take the same amount of time for the hot water to travel through the plumbing inside your home. If hot water delivery is a problem for you, a bypass pump can be a great solution.
- How do tankless water heaters work?
Noritz water heaters work on demand – they only heat water when necessary. When a hot water fixture is opened or hot water is required by an appliance, the heater will sense the demand and heat water accordingly. Noritz tankless water heaters continuously heat the water through a heat exchanger. Instead of wasting energy and money re-heating and storing water when it is not needed, tankless water heaters provide only as much hot water as needed.