Affordable, Effective, Eco-Friendly Solutions for Great Quality Water.
Water treatment falls into two major categories:
- Water Filtration
Choose from a variety of water filtration solutions to keep your water supply safe. Options include a whole house water filter system, or a "point of use" system.
- Water Conditioning and Water Softeners
Scale build-up from minerals in your water can wreak havoc on your home’s plumbing system and water using appliances, like your water heater or dishwasher. Anti-scale systems and water softeners are one of the best solutions to eliminate scale build up.
Call us today for your free estimate on a new water treatment system for your home 619-583-7963.
We Can Help Today
Call Anytime (619) 583-7963
Need Help? Call Us!
M-F 7:00AM - 5:00PM
SAT 7:30AM - 4:00PM
M-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM
What’s in Your Water?
Municipal water users receive an annual water quality report mandated by the EPA that reveals where your water comes from, what it is treated with, and what impurities they found during sample testing.
Water Filtration vs. Water Conditioning
Water filtration reduces and/or removes impurities in your home’s water supply. Filtration can occur either at the point of entry, filtering all of the water in the home, or at the point of use, filtering the water from that specific outlet.
- Chemicals used in municipal water treatment, and their by-products, are not desirable for you to consume
- Removes bad taste and odor by reducing chlorine, chloramines, carbon based organic compounds (VOC’s) such as pesticides, herbicides and industrial solvents that are in your tap water
- Save money and save time by not buying bottled water
- Odor free, great tasting filtered water leads to increased water consumption, which has health benefits
Water Conditioning Systems and Water Softeners are used to control minerals in water that can cause scale problems.
- Eliminates scale build up on your appliances and fixtures
- Increases energy efficiency of water using appliances
- Environmentally friendly and healthy
- Conditioned water lathers up better and requires less soap and detergent
If you're searching for water treatment systems for your residential home, or whole house water treatment systems, call us today for your free estimate 619-583-7963.