Your heating and air conditioning system should be reliable so you can count on it during those cold winter mornings, and hot summer nights. Scheduling routine maintenance on your heating and cooling system can help ensure your equipment will be in proper working order when it counts. In the event your equipment stops working, our expert technicians can help diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair any issues with your heating and air conditioning systems.
We Can Help Today
Call Anytime (619) 583-7963
Need Help? Call Us!
M-F 7:00AM - 5:00PM
SAT 7:30AM - 4:00PM
M-F 8:00AM - 5:00PM
SAT 8:00AM - 4:00PM
- Most heating and air conditioning manufacturers recommend routine maintenance.
- Regularly scheduled maintenance helps prevent costly downtime and repairs that could have been prevented.
- The proactive approach of preventative maintenance saves you money by lengthening your equipment life and improving its efficiency.
- Ask us about the benefits of the Ideal Service Maintenance Agreement (S.M.A.) Program.
Ideal HVAC technicians have the tools and expertise to fix your heating and air conditioning system. Here are some common issues we can help you with:
- Air conditioning not cooling
- Air conditioning or heating not turning on
- Air conditioning fan not turning
- Dirty filter
- Refrigerant leaks
- Low refrigerant
- Condensate leaks
- Clogged condensate drain
- Blank thermostat
- Error code on thermostat
- Thermostat not reading correct temperature
- Electronic control failure
- Limited airflow
- Ductwork problems
- Noisy heater or air conditioning
- Wall furnace pilot won't light
- Electronic ignition problem
- Heating or air conditioning that won't shut off
- Aging systems/general wear and tear
- High energy bills
Call your trusted heating and air conditioning experts at Ideal Plumbing Heating Air Electrical 619-583-7963