Within the home environment, heating and cooling are features that we often take for granted, until we’re left managing a faulty system, or struggling with malfunctions. Since everyone wants to be as comfortable as possible within their own home, it’s crucial to seek out the best possible equipment for your temperature control requirements.
Mitsubishi Electric represents one of the leaders in the industry for air conditioning technology. Not only does this company provide high-performance, low-cost solutions for HVAC, but each of their products are whisper-quiet, easy to use, and impressively energy efficient. Even the corporate slogan “Changes for the Better”, represents the brand’s unequivocal devotion to innovating new products, technology, and comfort solutions for current, and future generations.
The History of the Mitsubishi Brand
In the world of heating and cooling, the Mitsubishi brand has had a significant role to play throughout history. In fact, their efforts to make indoor life more convenient, and comfortable, began during 1921, when they introduced their very first electric fan.
Over thirty years ago, the company began the relaunch of the ductless segment for HVAC in the U.S. during 1990. Since then, a constantly evolving collection of climate control systems have been used to supply cutting-edge equipment to domestic and commercial properties over the years, from the Inverter technology in the year 2000, to the Dedicated Air Systems that won the AHR product of the year award in 2011. Each new system introduces new ways to promote environmental stability, conserve energy, and maximize performance.
- Package Air Conditioners (Mr. Slim): The Mr. Slim collection of small/medium split-type machines offer compact and powerful performance.
- Room Air Conditioners: The Mitsubishi range of air conditioners extend from recessed ceiling cassettes, to floor-standing designed – many equipped with the latest technology, such as the I-see sensor, and energy-saving features.
- Ventilators (Lossnay): Mitsubishi’s unique heat-exchange Lossnay systems refresh air quality within rooms while maintaining humidity and temperature. The result is a more comfortable environment, combined with substantial energy savings.
- VRF (Variable Refrigerant Flow) Systems: The Mitsubishi VRF systems offer distributed airflow and independent indoor unit control.
- Compressors: Designed with a line-up of high-power rotary resources, the Mitsubishi compressors suit various applications and environments.
What Makes Mitsubishi Different?
Perhaps the most impressive feature in Mitsubishi Electric products, is the fact that they’re designed to offer personalized comfort, using the latest in innovative technology and top of the range creativity. Mitsubishi use a number of patented technologies to allow customers to customize the way they enjoy their home environment, from Hot-start technology that prevents drafts of cold air when you rev up your system, to the I-See sensor that eliminates cold and hot spots, without draining your bank account.
If that isn’t enough, Mitsubishi also offer zone control heating solutions that allow you to adjust temperatures throughout your house according to personal preference, and every machine performs at a whisper-quiet level, so you don’t have to compromise on exceptional performance with constant clunking and whirring.
Why Choose Mitsubishi for Your Home?
So why should you choose Mitsubishi over other brands? After all, you deserve nothing but the best for your home. The answer is simple: Mitsubishi focuses on delivering the performance that their customers want, in everything from efficiency, to air quality, and innovative smart controls. Most Mitsubishi products for heating and cooling offer:
- Superior air quality, thanks to advanced multi-stage filtration techniques, platinum deodorizing filters, and washable filters.
- High efficiency offered by Mitsubishi zoned comfort solutions, inverter compressor technology, zone-by-zone temperature control, and the presence of Energy Star qualified ratings.
- Hyper heating opportunities for quick comfortable temperatures in cold climates, without a huge energy bill.
- Customizable comfort, due to the Mitsubishi zoned comfort solutions with I-see sensors, which monitor occupancy and adjust your temperature for constant comfort throughout the home, and minimized energy bills.
- High tech smart controls, such as remote comfort resources, the Kumo cloud app, and total zone heating control through RedLINK technology.
- Whisper quiet performance thanks to a lack of ducts, and a careful design ensured to give ultimate comfort, without the distracting noise.
Your perfect heating and cooling system will depend on your personal preferences, but it’s safe to say that Mitsubishi Electric have a lot to offer when it comes to customized comfort.